My girl: Film review

Name: My girl

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️




I recently took a staycation and felt like watching a classic movie and tada! My girl just popped on my Netflix, they are truly listening to our thoughts. 




It’s a short soulful movie with a strong theme about life and death. A young girl has seen so much death and change in life does she get to move on. The movie despite its tribulations has a happy ending like all stories should, it’s just how you look at them. 







The parts I loved especially were the ones with her writing teacher Prof Delerix. His way of teaching, the inspired quotes and the love for writing, it took this movie a notch higher. 





This movie is like the warm embrace of cupping a hot tea mug and a cosy quilt on a winter evening. 





Comments

Popular Posts