Airport book shops


Back to travel the time spent at airports is a norm. The connecting and transit flights means you may spend some hours at a busy and loud airport. I recently travelled to Europe and Paris, Frankfurt, Bengaluru, Copenhagen and Lisbon airports were my frequent stops. It was nice to spend some time in the bookshops there. 


You could see the usual bestsellers were on the display shelf. The seven husbands of a Evelyn Hugo - I can vouch for its latest popularity as I just wrapped it myself. After lives of the latest Novel laureate. Life of Putin in light of the current affairs. Putin makes for an interesting character for Europeans. There was bridgerton to titillate the young and old female readers.  I only wait for the Netflix version. After all it should titillate the mind  as much as the eyes. 



While English books are widely available, you can find the local loyalties to French, German, Portuguese and Danish. I anyways buy the books back home as it’s much cheaper. 


But that doesn’t stop me from browsing, choosing and learning about the reader patterns. 

How has been your reading and traveling or reading while traveling going?



Comments

Popular Posts