Shakespeare and Company Bookshop

This beautiful bookshop has been on my Bucket List forever. The first time I learnt about it in a book club. A fellow book lover had visited it and got a coffee table book on this book shop. As I turned the pages around I found a world I would want to get lost into. The walls lined with dusty brown books from top to bottom, left to right. The wooden book shelves, the wooden chairs, the wooden tables and the wooden shop. It has so many legends, so many stories, so many authors, so many lives, so many moments, so many characters, so many people, so many books which have come and gone here. I wonder what people do after they die. If I die and become a ghost I will probably read. Live in this book shop forever after. 
Shakespeare and company, a bookshop for the heart!! 

Comments

Popular Posts