Post death my diaries go to

My bhabhi probably she will keep it safe for me all her life... hardly reading ever..
or my Mom she will go hilarious. She won't be able to read alone and she wouldn't be able to ask anyone, so she might just ignore a lot of weird stories assuming it's her imagination. Also she wouldn't understand much...
My grown up daughter if I have one, she deserves to
My niece Reezu, possibly she will understand and may be it will free her too. Miraya is too young...
My friend Manmeet, she will mostly laugh and smile reading it, never talking about it to anyone. My secret is safe with her
Or my friend Sujata Sahoo, she can write well. Only one I know who can attempt to write a book on me.
Or my dear husband, live of my life, love of my life. Let it be his decision because he doesn't want to read it but its ok if others do. He is ok if she is ok-  his motto.He believes me, she will tell me what I need to know. Is that trust, something I believe to think, or is it simply being disinterested in anything I do. That is possible you see.
Anyways may be I will send it to an author, which one...
Say Gulzar he will turn me into poetry and beautiful lyrics, will I want to dance to that
Say Manu Joseph he will turn ME into a naked sad reality, the ugly serious art character, a role to fight for and act serious to
To CHETAN BHAGAT, he will write me into a script of a Bollywood film, glamorous and gorgeous. I wonder who will play me.
To Vishal Bhardwaj, he will make me into a serious Bollywood film with soulful lyrics from Gulzar and nice music.  He will bring out grey shades in my character...
To Salman Rushdie he will turn me into an Indira gandhi or some politician, a famous personality turned into magical realism, something important and something significant, something super natural, something bigger than life, something magical, that turns ugly.
To Haruki Mirakumi, he will turn me into catcher in the rye... the name so intriguing and intense. 
To Milan kundera he will make me sexy and gorgeous who doesn't love only feels... no love... just live everything but love..
To Marjane Satrapi she will make into a black and white doll and make a cartoon to narrate my story mostly dressed in pyjamas or silly clothes, always filling the room with cute laughter. I would laugh a lot, and have big teeth but a pretty smile. No moles... just two cute ones on the left, they are nice...

To Manto, my punjabi loudness and jazba.. and rehan sehan and love so dry and deep like the city in a well...
To Dharamvir Bharati, he will make it into a middle class love story with dilemmas and choices in life even when you try to make both ends meet, where love is never enough...
To Chitra Banerjee, she will make me into a bengali dusky beautify girl who will win everyone thru her mystic powers and love
To Vikram Seth he will explore my confusion while growing up in a conservative joint punjabi family set up with male domination and loud lifestyles 
To anuja chauhan who will turn it into a  chick flick where women have no job but to act pretty and strong in turns. How foolish.
To JK Rowling please do not write a mystery novel with me in line with your cuckoo protagonist guy... argg it's better to show me as a 30 year old witch with imagination so weird. May be then anoop will read me.
To EL James, the shades of grey author, she will turn it into an erotic fest with me having all the body issues, the bisexual dominant kinds. Sorry! I prefer to be boring.
To Jane Austen, same thing as above minus the sexual content- Mr Darcy.. Mr Grey... same shame...
To RK Narayan he will make me a common girl as common as the one with two plats and oil in my hair with a fancy imagination who dreams weird things. 
So who will it go to. I recently watched A Streetcar named Desire, and I feel Tennessee Williams could have done justice to my character, the weirdness, the vulnerabilities, the strength, the clarity, the confusion, the madness, the sanity, the woman, the man, the daughter, the sister, the wife, the friend, the lover, the believer, the fighter, the laugher, who loves to laugh. Will he be able to write a comedy. Hmmm I wonder...

Comments

Popular Posts